|Dates:||June 23, 2017|
|Meets:||1:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Location:||Hotel Valley Ho|
You must register yourself FIRST before you can register others, so start with the Register Yourself option. Once you add your registration to the Cart, you'll have the opportunity to register others.
Student Manager offers many tools to support financial management for your programs. This presentation will showcase the resources that are, literally, at your fingertips! During this session you will:
- Explore costing out your programs using Budget Builder
- Learn how to track program finances in Pocket Ledger
- Discuss invoicing, applying payments to invoices and tracking outstanding invoices
- Explore cancellations and refund options
- Discuss ways to correct errors and clean up financial data
- Find shortcuts to make your life easier.
- Review financial reporting areas and available financial reports within the system
Your registration fee includes lunch, materials and an afternoon refreshment break. This is not a hands-on workshop.
Online registration is by Invoice ONLY. If you would like to pay the invoice by credit card, please follow the instructions included in your confirmation email.