|Dates:||June 20, 2017|
|Meets:||9:30 AM to 4:30 PM|
|Location:||Hotel Valley Ho|
Back by popular request, we are providing a six-hour workshop dedicated to the topic of reporting. Participants in this workshop will dig deep into reporting to learn how to locate, run and modify reports. We'll cover topics such as:
- Query vs. Report - what's the difference?
- Knowing and Locating Existing Reports
- Managing Queries
- Understanding ACEware Field Names
- Becoming Familiar with the Report Designer
- Modifying Reports - Demonstrations and Hands on Training
- Using Just Do-Its and JustAfters
- Tips and Tricks from ACEware Pros
If you've been wanting to improve your reporting skills this is your session!
A laptop is required for this session. Further instructions will be emailed the week before the training session.
Your registration fee includes all workshop materials, a hot breakfast, a lunch buffet, and two refreshment breaks.
Online registration is by Invoice ONLY. If you would like to pay the invoice by credit card, please follow the instructions included in your confirmation email.