|Dates:||June 23, 2017|
|Meets:||1:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Location:||Hotel Valley Ho|
ACEweb, the powerful companion to Student Manager, works around the clock every day of the year to support you and your students. Are you using it to full capacity? Are you doing the necessary routine maintenance to keep it performing well? This three-hour session will cover the top 10 things you should know about your ACEweb including:
- Design Review (do you need an update or a makeover?)
- Template Access (what you should have access to)
- Knowing Your Templates (a review of available templates)
- Most Commonly Edited Templates (those you may want to customize for your institution)
- Style Sheets (review of those used by ACEweb)
- Template Manager (overview of online editor)
- INI Settings (the power to customize belongs to you)
- How to Monitor the Effectiveness of your ACEweb (logs and reports to mesure effectiveness)
- Troubshooting ACEweb (Common issues and how to resolve them)
- ACEweb Backups (what and when to backup)
If you are the designated ACEweb representative for your team, this session is a must for you.
Your registration fee for this post conference presentation includes lunch, materials and an afternoon refreshment break. This is not a hand-on workshop.
Online registration is by Invoice ONLY. If you would like to pay the invoice by credit card, please follow the instructions included in your confirmation email.