|Dates:||June 23, 2017|
|Meets:||1:00 PM to 4:30 PM|
|Location:||Hotel Valley Ho|
Student Manager offers many tools to support financial management for your programs. This presentation will showcase the resources that are, literally, at your fingertips! During this session you will:
- Explore costing out your programs using Budget Builder
- Learn how to track program finances in Pocket Ledger
- Discuss invoicing, applying payments to invoices and tracking outstanding invoices
- Explore cancellations and refund options
- Discuss ways to correct errors and clean up financial data
- Find shortcuts to make your life easier.
- Review financial reporting areas and available financial reports within the system
Your registration fee includes lunch, materials and an afternoon refreshment break. This is not a hands-on workshop.
Online registration is by Invoice ONLY. If you would like to pay the invoice by credit card, please follow the instructions included in your confirmation email.