Dates: June 4, 2019
Meets: 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
Location: Westin Las Vegas Hotel
Registration Fee: See Fees tab for fee information. Your scholarship is applied to your invoice after registering.
Section I: You're In Charge!
During this session we will explore the ACEweb Staff Web Access module. This module gives your registration staff the ability to add students, registrations, and take payments from anywhere with access to the internet. We will also do an in depth review of the common AW-Pending Payment scenario, discuss the payment process from start to finish, and show how you can report, prevent, and even eliminate AW-Pending payments.
Section II: Getting the Most from Your ACEweb
We will walk through the process of getting to know your ACEweb, up close and personal! This presentation section will have a live demo with examples of customizing templates and style sheets, ACEweb reporting and debugging, as well as troubleshooting steps and best practices for maintaining a bulletproof online registration system.
- Template Access (what you should have access to)
- Knowing Your Templates (a review of available templates)
- Style Sheets (review of those used by ACEweb)
- Template Manager (overview of online editor)
- How to Monitor the Effectiveness of your ACEweb (logs and reports to measure effectiveness)
- Troubleshooting ACEweb (Common issues and how to resolve them)
- ACEweb Backups (what and when to backup)
Group rates are for 2 or more people coming from the same institution/office.
With a current support agreement, scholarship fees are available to use towards your conference registration fees. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to determine your scholarship amount.
|Fee||Single Registration||$ 350.00|
|Fee-Alternate||Group Registration||$ 300.00|
Westin Las Vegas Hotel
|06/04/2019||Tuesday||9:30 AM to 4:30 PM||Westin Las Vegas Hotel|